Friday, June 14, 2013

Next Week ... 17 June 2013

Good morning one and all :-)

I hope you've had a great week.  We had a wonderful relaxing long weekend away, waking up to Kookaburras laughing in the trees - just lovely!  I celebrated my birthday yesterday, (sneakily forgot to mention that to the ladies in class!!) I had a wonderful day receiving messages and a lovely vietnamese dinner with my family.  

Don't forget about the June Specials -

JUNE SPECIALS

Buy 4 sheets of Cardstock
Get 1 FREE!

Buy 1 Sheet of Single Sided Patterned Paper
Get 1 FREE!

25% off All Alphabets 

The next Art Journaling Workshop, $13, is on the 21st June, 12.30-2.30pm and 7-9pm. 
 
The next Scrap'n'Roast, $20, is on the 29th June @ 4pm until midnight.  Fantastic way to spend a cold winter evening, so book in now before it fills up!  Full payment required at time of booking. 
***ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT ...

Next Week's Workshop is ... 
Take Note - Page Maps June   $23
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
This fun page map reminded me of note pages, the photos mounted of the pages from a book, very cool!  I traced the tabs from the page map in Sure Cuts A Lot - I just loved the shape and didn’t have anything like that in my library, another very cool thing!! Love it when experiments are successful :-)
You will need your basic tool kit, inks, paper piercer, a border punch that reminds you of note paper, your title and something to colour the included diecut tabs and title block with - I used glimmermist, you could also use, smooch sprays, inks or paint.
You will also need 6 square photos @ 3"x3".

Off to get ready for a birthday lunch with one of my best friends and a bit of setting up for my party :-)
Hope you have a fantastic weekend too!
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment