Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kim Archer classes!!


Just finished another great class with Kim Archer, that makes two in two weeks!! Here are the layouts that I did. One is the Celebrating You workshop from last week and the other is Just for Fun from today. If you get a chance zoom over to her blog and look in the gallery to see everyones layouts - it's good to see how every layout looks so different! I love the celebrate you - I used all scraps except for the background cardstock!!! I also love the colour combination - it came together by accident, but works well, I think so anyway.

Those of you who have seen my Flowers & Stripes layout for October will see the same technique Kim used for the Just for Fun layout - to make a background out of strips of paper - I just didn't sew down the middle of them - I know how much you all don't like sewing!!

Catch you all soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment