Tuesday, January 09, 2007

SLACKER!!!!

I can't believe I haven't updated my blog since November!!! What a SLACKER!!! Lots has happened since then, but I won't bore you with all the details.

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Here's Daniel at Goolwa Wharf - his eyes say it all!!! Been playing with the settings on my camera, was pleased with this photo. Had a great 8 days at Goolwa, relaxing, swimming, reading and doing generally not much - just like a holiday should be! Sebastian came with us, he was really good being on his lead the whole time. Had his first experience with a wave on the beach ..... would have thought it was 6 foot and had a shark in it the way he turned tail and ran for me!!! He looked so cute and he blended in with the sand!
















Hope you all had a great Christmas with family & friends. Mine was quiet but nice. Christmas Eve we had to sprinkle special reindeer food (oats and glitter) on the lawn so they knew where to land..... as well as the biscuits and water for Santa!








































Well, updating my blog isn't the only area I've been slack in......can you believe that I haven't scrapped since I went over to Canberra to see mum for her back operation! Well, last night I broke the drought and began - a christmas layout. thought I should - as I need it for class on Thursday and next Monday.....lol!
Talk to you all soon,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment