Monday, July 19, 2010

This Week....19 July 2010

Hi Girls!
What a lovely day today!!!!  One kiddle back at school & the other back tomorrow.....big sigh of contentment!! (Notice the sun is shining - reflecting the love of mothers who's children have gone back to school today!!)  I love being on holidays - but it's good for them (& me) to go back.  Didn't get any scrapping done - as soon as I would try, kids wanted to do it to...so I left it alone.  Hope you got some done!  
 
I did manage to knit some little jumpers to send to the African Aids Orphans.  A great way to use up all those little bits and pieces of fancy yarn.  If you are interested, let me know & I will email you the pattern.  My cousin-in-law has a friend who collects them and sends them over.
This weeks workshop is...Using Laser Cut Papers   $21
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
There are some stunning laser cut papers on the market today, apart from being pricey, you look at them & think...how will I use that??  We will be using one on our layout so it blends nicely to the page without detracting from the photos.  You will need 1 photo @ 4x6” landscape & 1 photo @ 4x3” portrait, your inks, a title, a border punch and any other embellishments you might like to suit your page ( I have used my slice to cut flourishes & the title, a fancy metal heart & stickles).

Scrap'n'Roast   $16   Saturday 24th July  4pm - midnight  **Booked Out**
During the holidays I received an order of some new glimmermist colours & for those of you have been waiting .... the edge distressors are finally here, yeah!!
Have a great day, hope to see you soon.
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment