Friday, September 10, 2010

Next Week ... 13 September 2010


Hi everyone, 
Busy, busy here!  Cooking, cleaning and general tidying up...with Daniel -groan- helping!  (I have had to re-do the vaccuming and have decided not to look at other finished jobs...)  I have managed to get some scrapping done - working on the new project for the next day workshop in October ... looking cute so far ... you'll have to wait & see what it looks like ;-P

I just realised it is nearly school holidays!!  OMG!!  Better get my thinking cap on for activities to keep the kids amused without costing me a fortune!  Hopefully the weather will be a bit better.  Also means that I only have about 3 rehearsals left before the next musical I am playing for starts!!!  Hope this chesty gunk moves soon so I can start doing some practise...

Next week's workshop is...
Attack Your Stash September   $10
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
Another great attack!  You won’t have to feel to guilty buying lots of stuff when I get you to use all this from your stash.  You will need 3 photos - 1@4x6” Portrait and 2@4x6” Landscape.  From your stash you will need 2 card stock or patterned papers for your background, 1 patterned paper for contrast 1, 2 patterned papers for contrast 2, ½ sheet patterned paper for contrast 3, 1 card stock for photo matting, ½ sheet card stock for journal blocks, a 2x12” strip of patterned paper for bunting, stickers or slice/cricut letters for title no more than 1½” high, eyelets (2 for each letter in your title) and 1m cotton kitchen twine.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, stapler, eyelet setting tool and any other embellishments you may wish to use. Phew!

The next Scrap'n'Roast, $16, is on the 18th September from 4pm until midnight.  There are 2 spots left for this fun evening of scrapping!  Ring or email me to book. 

Until next week, happy scrapping,
Mandy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment