Friday, February 10, 2012

Next Week ... 13th February 2012

Hi everyone!  

Hope you've all had a look around the new setup of the blog.  The newsletter is on it's own page, so it will be much easier for you to find and refer to.  I've introduced a Monday Munchies page where I'll share recipes I love.  There's a Wednesday's Weekly Winner page where you'll find a new special each week. there's also a My Little Shop page - so you can see what my shop looks like!  I'd love some feedback - so let me know what you think!

Well an exciting week for me, back in the workforce! Enjoying that I can still drop Jennifer off to school and be back to pick her up.  

Tomorrow, 11th, is Scrap'n'Roast and there are still spaces available.  $16 for 8 hours of scrapping plus roast dinner, dessert, munchies, drinks...it's a bargain!  Ring or email, even facebook me to book in by 5pm tonight (Friday).

Next Week's Workshop is...
4 Page Maps in 1    $20
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
Every month I receive page maps and sketches from the heaps of blogs and websites that I have subscribed to, as you know!  I have a heap of 6”x12” page maps that I haven’t used and thought I would use 4 of them to create a double page layout.  This is where you have to think about your photos, will you have 4 sets of photos or all one theme?? You will need 9 photos.  Page 1 - 1 landscape @ 4½”x3¾”; 2 portrait @ 2¼”x3¾. Page 2 - 1 portrait 4”x6”; 2@2”x2”.  Page 3 - 1 landscape @ 5½”x4”.  Page 4 - 2 portrait @ 2½”x3½”.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, fancy corner rounder, border punch, circle punch (3/4” or 1”) and your title and embellishments.  Now, embellishments...I kind of went to town with flowers and pearls combined with lots of fussy cutting on the papers, but depending on your theme, you don’t have to go overboard like it did!

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment