Thursday, June 05, 2014

Next Week ... 9th June 2014

Good morning from sunny Edithburgh :-)

A beautiful light sea breeze, a lovely walk into town after a glorious egg, bacon & mushroom breakfast!  I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend too.

I know I said you wouldn't hear from me this week, but.... I forgot that next weeks workshop is made up of some Monday night peeps, so I won't be running the same class as this week afterall!

Next Weeks Workshop is ...
PAGE ADDITIONS   $23
NO WORKSHOP MONDAY 9th 
Thursday 12th @ 1-3pm


This rather cute page, I know, I know, using banners (did I tell you I love banners at the moment, lol!), has a hidden surprise... the use of a flip out page addition that allows you to add more photos or journaling!  We are going to use it for our title on one side and sneak a couple more photos in on the other. 
You will need 8 photos for this layout.   3 landscape @ 3 3/4"x6"; 2 landscape @ 4"x6"; 1 portrait @ 4"x6" and 2 portrait @ 3 1/4"x5 1/2".
You will also need your basic tool kit, inks and a border punch (not a deep one).

Enjoy your long weekend - get out that camera and snap away! 
Happy scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment