Monday, September 08, 2014

Art Journaling This Week ... 12th September 2014

Hi my arty crafty friends :-)

This week we will be art journaling - yay!  
Friday 1-3pm and 7-9pm
$13
I  found this gorgeous spread on you tube by France Papillon and loved it!  So, now to share it with you.  Of course, I didn't have everything that France had, so I've improvised a bit and have made some cute tissue paper tape for you and got out my stamp maker to create the larger butterfly stamp :-)
You will need to bring - 
Acrylic paint
Circle stencil (the paper one I made you ages ago)
Distress inks
Glimmermist
Tripletac
Journal pen
Stazon ink pad
Watercolour pencils
Chalks or Soft pastels
Makeup sponge
Water spray bottle
Background stamp (I used a small dots one I found in my stash)
Ink cube (I used gold)
Blending stump (cheap - I got a packet from Neds)

SALE...SALE...SALE...SALE
During workshops everything in store will be 30% off!!!!  
Everything has to go - all stock, paper racks and more!
Great time to stock up :-)

As you know I am struggling with my health issues at the moment, it's still early days so still sorting out medications and getting used to my new way of eating :-)  It is all quite a lot to wrap my head around, but I'm keeping my spirits up and experimenting in the kitchen everyday!   Anyway, due to this huge lifestyle change I have decided, after 13 years, to close down Made by Mandy Scrapbooking.  I thank you for all your support and custom over the years, the laughs, the tears and of course the creative times :-)

I hope to catch up with you all before I finish, until then...
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment