Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Computer Gremlins!

Hi everyone! Sitting at the local library, checking my emails and putting in a few orders. Bit of a delay getting the new newsletter emailed out, my computer internet and email are out of action, grrrr. Managed to get a Trojan Horse....luckily my virus programme picked it up! Anyway, it deleted a few operating system files and now I feel like my hands are tied behind my back!!! Fortunately, I can still use everything else on my computer and the newsletter will be coming out in paper form. You will receive it next week at workshops.
Don't forget this weekend is the SA Stamping and Scrapbooking Fair at Immanuel College. Look forward to seeing you there!
Hopefully computer will be back up and fully operational soon (I am having huge withdrawls!!)
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment