Sunday, March 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!!


Happy Birthday, my friend!!! Hope you had a lovely day. Really enjoyed morning tea at the Palais - yummiest banana caramel cream pie I have had in years (the only piece I have had in years - but that's beside the point!) Nice to spend some relaxing time with friends on your birthday, isn't it?
As luck would have it, Jo had been admiring Lisa & my little organiser bags when we all went to Scrapbooking Australia's Story Time launch. "Must get one" she said - boing!!!! my little bell went off....and off I went to buy one for her birthday! Ahhh - the subterfuge of talking Jo out of going to grab one for herself....and I had to give it to her a day early, as I knew she would zoom into the shops and grab one as they were on sale in the catalogue!!! I also knew she would come to class, see it and then want to use it straight away, so just did it up with the gerbera & ribbon - looked so cute on the table, and... everything went in!
Happy Birthday Jo - hugs - from Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sooo much mandy it was all great. see you soon with some more stash

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete