Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Baby turns 7!





It doesn't seem that long ago....but 7 years have passed since Jennifer Rose came into the world!
All Jennifer wanted for her birthday was a pixel chic house, so I hunted high and low and managed to find the only one within my shopping areas... whew!!! She loved her other pressies as well, Daniel gave her 'The Emperor's New Groove 2' and the two of them have watched it every day since!
As the weather has been so great here in Adelaide, Jennifer opted for a pool party - and had an absolutely fabulous time. Jennifer, her little friends & I all hopped in the pool and for over an hour they jumped, splashed, floated and had a great wet time! They all wanted to stay in the water - as kids do, but I managed to get them out with the lure of birthday cake!
After the children had gone home, quick clean up and then rush to get ready for the family/friends BBQ.
Jennifer had a great day - we all did, it is nice to have lovely times and great memories on special days.
Happy Birthday my darling Jennifer Rosie, love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment