Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Favourite "Scrapping" Things....

Jo & I are at it again! We are in the middle of a "circle journal" circle.

I was particularly pleased with this little page of my favourite scrapping things! The journaling has to be sung to the song, My Favourite Things, from the Sound of Music. You all know it!!!! I know you will all sing it to yourselves - don't deny it!!! Unlike me - who sung it out to the whole class as I was writing it!!!! Lucky they know me well and are used to my quirky humour! The hardest part was trying to remember everything and get it into the phrasing of the song. I was pleased, the class just laughed.....



Rubons on backgrounds and buttons on flowers;

Chipboard for titles and inking on edges;

Paperclips, brads, eyelets & bling;

These are a few of my favourite things.



Ribbons with staples and beads on wire;

Decorative scissors and punches, more punches;

Stamping for titles and backgrounds and more;

These are some more of my favourite things.



Then there's paint;

Sandpaper;

When I'm feeling sad;

I simply tear paper and distress it a bit;

and then I don't feel so bad!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy,

    I'm taging you for a meme - go read my blog for deails :)
    take care of you
    L xx

    ReplyDelete