Saturday, September 01, 2007

So Slack!!

What can I say - I have been playing around with my web page so much, I haven't had much time left for much else!! But, I have got the beginnings of the shopping cart started - a long and tiresome task (no wonder most sane people pay others to do it!). I will keep on plodding away, at least in the mean time, you can order and pay through pay pal.
I have added more workshop times to the calendar, so you now can come on Wednesday mornings & evenings. Hopefully that will give you more timeslots to choose from to fit into your busy schedules! Just ring or email to book into classes.
Did you see the fantastic Blood Moon last Tuesday? The children had a wonderful time running outside every few minutes to check on it's progress, they even got the telescope out! Isn't nature truly amazing, such a beautiful display!





No comments:

Post a Comment