Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Got Sketch 102



Been having fun doing an on-line class with Valerie Salmon & Janna Wilson from Got Sketch. Well worth joining up for the next one - it will make you scrap & use up lots of 4x6 photos!!
Being sick & now the kids are on holidays, I have a bit of catching up to do, but all the sketches & instructions are downloaded, saved & printed so I am ready to go this Saturday for my next Scrap'n'Roast! (Still a few spots left - if anyone needs to escape their kids for the evening!!)
A few weeks back, Pam & I took Lisa & Cathy done to another Fiskars workshop with Michelle. We had a great day - of course!!! Thanks Michelle! Can you believe I didn't take any photos....but Michelle's hubby was running around with her camera, so I will get some next time.
Exciting news - I am cleaning out THE RUMPUS ROOM and I m going to turn it into my scrap room/shop!!! Oh yeah, uh huh! Am I excited??? Just a fraction....so much space....so much space....hopefully it will be all ready to go in the new year. I will keep you posted about how it's going! I will try to remember to take photos as I go...
Talk to you all soon!!
Happy Scrapping!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment