Tuesday, October 14, 2008

News from the Pit


Well I am about to start the second week of the show - and having an absolute ball!!! Can't get the music out of my dreams - guess when you are playing the songs over and over that will happen! Keeping the sandman away whilst in the pit - all of us are on a sugar high... you should see the size of the lolly box that gets passed around in between numbers!
the members of the cast are great - wish I could watch the show, but I will just have to suffice listening to the dialogue and bopping along when we play & the cast sing.
Nice to see familiar faces coming to the edge of the pit to say hello - & a special thank you to my great friend Lisa who dropped over a humongous bag of lollies!! (At work I put on the notice board to only throw lollies & chocolates into the pit!!!)
Once I have had a really long sleep this weekend - back to the scrapping grindstone & begin working on the next lot of workshops.
See you all soon,
Mandy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment