Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This week at Made by Mandy Scrapbooking

lank
Hi girls!
Just thought I would start letting you know what was happening each week via email.
The workshop for next week is "Dirty Dog". Here's the sneak peek - of course the layout is hanging in the shop.
You will need 1 4x6 landscape photo & 2 photos that can be cropped down - mine were landscape to start, but you could get away with either orientation. I have used lots of circle punches - so if you have any punches from 1" to 2" and any in-between, bring them with you so you don't have to wait. You will also need your inks & something for your title (I have used a large monogram letter & rub-ons) and journal pen.
Workshop times are - Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12-2pm; Thursday 9.30-11.30am. Please ring or email & book - this helps with my organisation and preparation, thanks!
On Saturday the 30th is the ever popular Scrap'n'Roast which has only 2 spots left - so get in quick! Scrap your way from 4pm until midnight with a roast dinner - if you can fit it in after munching on all the nibbles! The following Scrap'n'Roast will be the 13th June - so get in quick because it fills fast!!!
The June calendar starts soon - oh my, where has the first half of the year gone? Monthly card workshop is on Monday (1st June 9.30-11.30am), so book in to make some cute cards for any occasion. We will be playing with the Cuttlebug embossing plates and Black Magic Core-dinations card stock, the effect is stunning!
On Special in the shop are all the TLC page kits - a whopping 40% off the marked price. That's a bargain! Get in quick because they will not be available again.
New stock is coming in all the time, so drop in & have a look. If there's something special that you want - ask if I can order it in for you, if I can get it from my suppliers you just need to give me a 50% deposit, or start a lay-by and I will order it for you.
Hope you are all keeping well, see you soon in my little shop!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment