Friday, August 07, 2009

Next Week...

lank
Hi there girls - loving & making the most of this lovely almost spring weather?? I have managed to get some washing dry in the one day!!! The website is still not updated - I think I will have to start again from scratch....bummer! Putting the weekly updates here on the blog will help you too.

Next week's class is Sewing, Cropping & Inking $14
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12-2pm; Wednesday 7-9pm; Thursday 9.30-11.30am
Bookings essential.
Sewing??Inking??Cropping?? What was she thinking - she does that all the time!!! Well, what can I say, I like it! You will need 10 photos - they are all different sizes. My photos all started as 4x6" photos & not necessarily the same orientation that they ended up - so look at your photos creatively. Here are the sizes -
PORTRAIT
2 1/4 x 3 3/4"
3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
2 1/4 x 3 1/2"
LANDSCAPE
5 x 3 1/4"
5 x 3"
3 1/4 x 2 1/4"
3 1/2 x 2 1/4"
5 x 3 1/4"
4 1/2 x 3"
You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, something for your title (I used my Slice to cut mine out), any embellishments (I found some old punch art animals) & a journal pen.

This Saturday (8th August) is a Scrap'n'Roast - and I have one spot available!! (Few last minute cancellations & I have booked in those who were on the waiting list.) As Scrap'n'Roast's are so popular - I will be enforcing the $5 deposit to book into the evening.

Next Friday, 14th August, is the first Scrap Snack from 7pm - midnight, with only 1 spot left!! $10 for the evening. Should be good fun & will be nice to see some new faces.

On Saturday 15th, Michelle will be here running her Fiskars workshops. This is the first of the Fiskars workshops to be held at Made by Mandy Scrapbooking & those of you booked in are in for a great day.

I have started scrapping for the next calendar of workshops (Oct - Jan), so if there is a special technique or subject you would really like to see - just let me know & I will see if I can work it into the calendar. Already I have Slice Club and Photoshop Workshop to incorporate. So if you see something somewhere & want to know how it's done...

Happy Scrapping until next week,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment