Friday, August 21, 2009

Next Week...24th August

Hi Girls, Cold, wet & windy again this morning....that nice weather was just to lull us into a false sense of spring! Ahhh, but that won't stop us scrapping - no way!!!

Next week - the long awaited Que Sera Sera layout! $16
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12-2pm; Wednesday 7-9pm; Thursday 9.30-11.30am

One of the latest paper ranges from K&Co is the Que Sera Sera range - and it is gorgeous!! While not in kit form, I have kept the papers aside & you will choose from them to do your layout. That way you still have a bit of choice with colours & patterns. I have used some heritage photos on my layout from 1947, so they are of an irregular size, you will be able to use normal 4x6” photos, 2 portrait orientation & 1 landscape orientation. You will need your basic tool kit, inks, distress inks, a title (mine are small metal letters), journal pen and any extra embellishments you think will enhance your page - I have used a decorative button as part of my title, a silk flower, a die cut key & homemade tassel. If you have a threading water border punch, bring it along, so you don’t have to wait!

Scrap'n'Roast this Saturday, 22nd August, 4pm - midnight, $15. There are a few spots left if you would like to come along, ring, email or drop in to book & pay your $5 deposit to secure your spot.
The first of my impromptu Scrap'n'Roasts will be held on Saturday, 29th August, 4pm - midnight, $15. This one is completely open, so that means all 9 spots are up for grabs!! Be quick to ring, email or drop in to book & pay your $5 deposit to secure your spot.
Exciting news for me - I am going to be playing Sax in the upcoming production of Jesus Christ Superstar!!!! I am soooo excited, even if I have had to rewrite all the music! If you are interested you can book at Bass - here is the direct link to the show - http://www.bass.net.au/events/database/JESUSCHRIST2009/ Tickets are $29.65/$24.65. Should be a fantastic show - if you do come, don't forget to come down & say hello to me in the pit, before, after or at interval.
Off to warm my fingers!
Happy scrapping..
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment