Sunday, October 18, 2009

Next Week...19th October

Hi girls,
Another week ready for scrapping! I have finished my shows and am looking forward to a bit of quite time!!! Thanks to all of you who came along and supported our own local SA talent & community theatre. I can now say that I am officially a screw loose - lost one in the pit off my tenor sax & couldn't fit it!!! Luckily, it was still playable for the last two shows - phew!
Next show for me is 42nd street in May 2010 - it's going to be a really fun toe tapping show!

Page Maps October $16
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12-2pm & Thursday 9.30-11.30am

I had so much fun taking these photos of the kids in the pool - of course they had to have their own layout! Then I found this Becky Fleck page map - just perfect! You will need 7 photos - 1@8x6” landscape; 1@4x6” landscape; 3@4x3½” landscape; 1@4x3”landscape & 1@4x2¾” landscape!!! You will also need your basic tool kit, kindy glitz/stickles, a title, your inks, a border punch & some fibre (to tie onto tag top). If you don't have a 8x6" landscape photo - you can get away with a 4x6" landscape photo.

The first Slice Girls Club is on Friday 23rd August, 7-9pm! It is so exciting that so many of you have purchased a Slice machine! I thought it would be great to get together to share tips & tricks, get the latest news & just have fun with our little slices. This is a free evening. Bring along your slice, ½ sheet of cardstock, ½ sheet of double sided paper, ink to match, a button & some tape/adhesive. If you haven’t already got one - you will be christened with a Slice girls name!!!! If you have been thinking about this cute little machine, come along & see how they work.

Happy scrapping,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment