Saturday, October 10, 2009

Next Week ... 12 October 2009

BlankBlank
Good morning scrappy girls!
Still busy here with Calamity Jane - two shows today! BIG sleep-in tomorrow!!!! I used my slice & the tag design card to cut out the unofficial 'Band Dressing Room' sign, all inked & attached to string, all in keeping with the theme!! Will take a photo before it comes down. Only two more sleeps & kids are back at school.....good & bad, means they are not hanging around annoying me because they are bored, but means I have to get up & out of bed early to take them to school....guess I can just go in my pj's & hop back into bed when I get home!!!! (Very unlikely, but dreams are fun!!!)

Blank
It is hay fever season & those of you who know me well, know that I am a bad sufferer. Could I please ask....very, very nicely...if everyone could please refrain from wearing perfumes in the scrap room. My eyes, nose, throat & lungs thank you very much!!!

Next weeks workshop is Storyboard $18
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12-2pm; Thursday 9.30-11.30am

Have you got a series of photos that tell a story? Well lets put them onto a layout...storyboard style! Using a storyboard eliminates the need for journaling as you only need a title & the date as the photos tell the story for you. You will need 8 photos - 4@4x6” portrait & 4@4x6” landscape. You will also need your basic tool kit, dymo machine, title, embroidery needle & floss, dimensional magic & any embellishments you think will match your ‘story’ (I have used flowers cut from paper, buttons, silk flower & a transparency with a saying on it).

Blank

Bookings for the upcoming Scrap'n'Roasts, Slice Girls Club, Christmas Card Workshop & Photoshop Workshops are filling fast! I have attached the newsletter again to the email, as some of you didn't realize it was there & accidentally deleted it. So sit done with a coffee & let me know what you would like to book into.

See you all soon, keep on scrapping!!

Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment