Friday, October 21, 2011

Next Week ... 24th October 2011

What a funny week weather wise! I guess we got a taste of a hot summer to come!

Off to see Dusty! The Original Pop Diva tonight, dinner at Ying Chow beforehand, mmmmmm!  Going to be a great evening :-) Then I have a band performance at the Adelaide West Uniting Church's Annual Fete tomorrow from 11:30am (on Sir Donald Bradman Drive).  If you get a chance drop in - they have the best bargains, I always find something every year, this year I'm looking for plants!

Tomorrow night is ... Halloween Scrap'n'Roast, 4pm - midnight. Don't forget to dress-up!! 

Next Week's Workshop is ...
Attack Your Stash - Paper Piecing   $10

We haven’t done this in ages, so I knew it was time to bring it out to the workshop again!  So much fun and using up lots of little bits of paper, we are going to make a cute house, owl, bird and trees.  You will need 4 photos, 3@4x4” square and 1@4x6”landscape.  You will also need 2 patterned papers for your background, 1 cardstock for your photo mats and lots of scraps to make the elements.  Plus your basic tool kit, inks, journal pen, foam mounting tape or squares, leaf punch and a border punch (for the roof top of house).

I put all my furniture items on Gumtree this week and I sold everything except these items...
If you are interested give me a buzz or find them on www.gumtree.com.au - all $20 each.
Phone not included with phone table.
Lamp not included with bedside unit

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment