Friday, December 02, 2011

Next Week ... 5 December 2011


Hi everyone,


Rollerskate on here!!!!  Getting everything ready for my Band's Christmas Party tomorrow.  Have just finished putting up the tree and it looks very cute.  This year I have decided to go with a red and gold theme, with a minimalist approach.  Very different from my norm, where you can't see much tree through the decorations, tinsel and snow!  

Do you have your tree and decorations up yet??  How about we all post pics on the facebook group?  It would be fun to see how everyone's tree looks :-)  I shall take a quick pic after I have posted this and start the pics rolling!

Next Week's Workshop is ...  
Page Maps   $20
Monday 7-9pm and Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm
**NO THURSDAY WORKSHOP ON THE 8TH**
Remember no workshop on Thursday as Jennifer has her end of year piano recital.  
This great page map was a challenge for me, as I always have my backgrounds matching!!  But, I am happy with the result of this page with two differing patterned backgrounds, it actually worked quite well.  You will need 3 portrait photos @ 3½x2¾”.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, stapler, a border punch and a title.

Here's the Becky Fleck PageMap from September 2011.  It was an 8 1/2 x 11" which I changed to be 12x12".

Christmas Scrap'n'Roast - I haven't received deposits from everyone to secure your booking. Please pay your deposit ASAP otherwise I will release your spot to the waiting list people.  The balance is to be paid by Monday the 12th December.  If you aren't zooming past the shop, email me and I will give you direct deposit details.

Okey dokey, back to the grindstone!! Have a great weekend!  If you're at Bunnings at Woodville, come and say hello as my band will be there playing, between 11.30-1.30, Christmas Carols and other non-Christmas music :-)

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment