Friday, November 25, 2011

Next Week ... 28 November 2011

Hi everyone,

Sitting here in the peace and quite, listening to the gentle rain, ahhhhhh.....

Is your family stuck thinking what to get you for Christmas???  How about a Made by Mandy Gift Certificate!  Available for any amount.  Put it on your wish list!!!

Been playing with my new Copic markers ... and I am really loving them, I can now understand why they have become so popular.
 
Here I decided to colour in the cute little angels on my Christmas cards - from the Christmas card workshop a few weeks ago.
Then I had fun colouring in a birthday cake and Christmas tree - now to make them into cards!  I can't wait to be able to do a course with Copic Australia to learn lots of tips and tricks to pass onto you.
By the way, did you know that Copic has a promotion running at the moment, for each marker you buy you get a point chip which you can collect and redeem for copic cases, copic t-shirt or hat and other bits ... have a read of the poster in the shop for more information.

The X-press double sided tape is back in stock!!  I know some of you were like myself and getting quite desperate!!! 

Next Week's Workshop is ...
Attack Your Stash   $10
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am 

This fun attack your stash will see you pulling out 7 patterns of paper to go with your cardstock!!  You will need 7 portrait photos @ 6x2¾”.  You will also need 7 patterned papers (all different) portrait orientation @ 4x2¾”, 2 cardstock @ 12x12” for the background and 2 cardstock @ 12x12” for the large photo mat and cardstock 10x2¾ for your journaling (pre-printed if you can).  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, a title and any other embellishments you might like to use.
** My journaling didn't fill up the whole 10" strip, so I cut it down to 6" and added another rectangle at the bottom.

The Christmas Scrap'n'Roast is full!  I have started a waiting list.  For the girls already booked in I need deposits by the 30th November to secure your booking.  The balance is to be paid by Monday the 12th December.  If you aren't zooming past the shop, email me and I will give you direct deposit details.

Have a great weekend,
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment