Thursday, May 10, 2012

Next Week ... 14th May 2012

Good morning everyone :-)

Busy here, as usual, but not with what I would normally be doing... 

Exciting news!!!!  I have started up a photography business and have enrolled in a Diploma of Professional Photography course!  Pretty exciting stuff for me - plus I already have my first photo shoot booked in!!!!  Awesome!  
If you'd like to look at my new website it is, madebymandyphotography.weebly.com or you can click on the business card above. Let me know what you think, still a bit of work to do and things to add.  Share the link with anyone you know who might be looking for a photographer.
Beautiful photos - Affordable prices.

Saturday morning, 12th May, is the Card Making Workshop, with still a couple of spots left.  $25  10am to 12pm.  You'll make 6 cards, I'm sure one of them will be just right for Mother's Day!!!

The 26th May is the second Intro to Copic workshop.  $40 1pm - 3.30pm.  There are still 4 spots left if you are interested in learning all about these fantastic markers.  Lots of fun and very relaxing!

Also on the 26th May is a Scrap'n'Roast.  $20 4pm - midnight.  There are only 2 people booked in, if I get no more bookings the evening will be cancelled.  If you have been thinking about coming along for a fun afternoon and evening of scrapping with a delicious roast dinner, then ring and book in now!!!

Next weeks workshop is ...
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
This great page map comes from Sketch Support.  They put up sketches on their site with heaps of layout examples for each one, so you get a good idea of how people have used the sketch.  Click on the sketch to be taken to their site :-) I am also going to show you how cool the copics are for recolouring your embellishments! You will need 8 photos.  3 @ 2½x2½”; 2 @ 6x4” landscape; 1 @ 4x4”; 1 @ 5x3½” landscape; 1@ 2½x3” landscape. You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, around the page border punch (I used the bracket one called Cherish) and your title (I cut mine from leftover papers.)

Okay, off to do some band stuff before committee meeting tonight! 

Have a great weekend, 
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment