Thursday, May 24, 2012

Next Week ... 28 May 2012

Hi scrappy people :-) 

Sitting here with the gorgeous sound of rain on my tin roof - love it! Great for the garden and for filling up our underground rain water tanks. 

Tomorrow is the second Intro to Copic Markers and there's still a few spots available if you'd like to come and see how these wonderful markers work. 

Scrap'n'Roast is on tomorrow night, but looks like I might have to cancel with only two booked in. Eight hours of scrapping fun, roast dinner, dessert, drinks and nibbles - all for $20!!!! Not too late to book in, ring or text me to book your spot. 

Jennifer has been keeping our house guest warm ... his ears were a bit cold last night, but she had the solution!!!  LOL! 
On the other side of the spectrum, he has been making himself right at home ...
 

Next weeks workshop is ... 
Fussy Cutting  $17
NO WORKSHOP MONDAY; Wednesday 12:30-2:30pm; Thursday 9:30-11:30am 
**I'm sorry I have to cancel Monday nights workshop due to an important meeting I must attend. I shall make sure all who were booked in are notified personally.
The term fussy cutting has been in the magazines and on-line recently, but the technique has been around forever.   It is the art of cutting intricate patterns from the patterned papers.  We are going to have fun cutting out a pattern and make a cardstock border using an old tool I found while cleaning up - don’t think I’ll be throwing it out after all!  You will need 4 photos @ 4x6” landscape (I trimmed mine slightly so that I had space between them) and 1 photo @ 4x6” that you will cut into a circle.  You will need your basic tool kit, inks, circle cutting system, 2 border punches, your title (mine is cut from leftover papers) and a fresh blade in your craft knife!

Have yourself a great weekend, keep warm and happy scrapping!
Mandy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment