Thursday, March 14, 2013

Next Week ... 18th March 2013

Good morning everyone!

Wasn't that coolish change just lovely?  I hope you have all slept a little better the past few nights!  I know I have been like a zombie, forgetting everything, lol!

Thank goodness the airconditioning was working quite nicely last Thursday at Paper Flourish!  I spent the day and evening with Finnabair, aka Anna from Poland - you can find her here - tworzysko.blogspot.com.au  Such fun creating in a new way!!!  
 
 

SCRAP'N'ROAST   $20   4pm-midnight
This Saturday - 16th March 2013
Look's like I'm going to be able to spread right out and use all the table for myself this Saturday!!!   
 
Next Week's Workshop is ...
ATTACK YOUR STASH - FRAMED!   $10
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
I really scraped the bottom of the scrap bins for this one!  You will need four 4”x5” portrait photos, your basic tool kit, inks and title. 
Background - 2 x patterned papers
Contrast 1 - 2 x patterned papers
Contrast 2~13 - you will need 12 different patterns, strips varying from 6” down to 1” wide, they will all be 8” high when we use them on our page!!! So start scrounging :-)
Tags - for journaling & embellishing (I used a photo with writing cut down.)
I also used some bling strips to decorate some strips.

Some new stencils and wooden embellishments have just arrived in the shop!  They won't last long!!!

Hope you have a great weekend,
Happy Scrapping,

Mandy :-)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment