Thursday, March 21, 2013

Next Week ... 25 March 2012

Good morning all :-)

My goodness, the end of March already!  Hasn't that just flown past at lightning speed?  Must mean I'm keeping busy and not up to any mischief!!! 

6"x12" canvases have just arrived, for those who were after them.  Limited stock, so you'll have to be quick.  Also in, white Molotow paint markers and a restock of Tripletac.

Having fun with my art journal - remember the first page we all did and I demonstrated the technique in a different colour combo?  Well, I thought you like to see my work in progress using one of those backgrounds...
Now to think of some wording, hmmmmm....  

Next Two Weeks Workshop are ...
PAGE MAPS   $19
Monday 25th March 7-9pm; Thursday 4th April 9.30-11.30am
**No workshop Thursday 28th March or Monday 1st April due to Easter
This excellent page map uses 7 photos plus three sheets of double sided papers to their best potential! You will need three portrait photos @ 4”x6” and four landscape photos @ 4”x3”. (**If you don’t have enough photos, you can change the four smaller photos to two portrait @ 4”x6”.) You will also need a border punch - not too deep, your inks, foam mounting tape, a title (I used letter stickers) and either a journal pen for faux stitching or a sew stamper works well too. 

Have a happy and safe Easter,
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment