Friday, April 19, 2013

Next Week ... 22 April 2013

Good morning all :-)

Hope you are enjoying this lovely weather!  Also the school holidays :-)

I have been busy as always!  Finally finished editing the wedding photos, phew... Just in time as the lovely bride and groom have returned from their honeymoon.

Little Shop of Horrors is drawing to a close, it has been a fun musical to be involved with, lovely people and fantastic music.  Rehearsals for Brigadoon are already underway, completely different music altogether!  

Now, I am forging ahead through my next photography module and assignment.  I need to finish the course by the end of May!

Next week has no scrapping workshops on Monday or Thursday.  

Art Journal Workshop is on Wednesday 24th April at 12.30-2.30pm and 7-9pm.  $10.  So far I only have bookings for the evening workshop.  I know the day changed from Friday to Wednesday, but I do need confirmation that you can still come on Wednesday if you were booked in.  Please give me a quick buzz, text or email if you would like to join in.  Here's the workshop blurb again for you, just in case you missed it ...
 
We will be using up a fist full of those pages you have been ripping out of your books!  You DON'T need to gesso your page for this class.

You will need -
  • 5-6 book pages
  • Bostik GluStik (blue container) I got mine from Kmart and Big W.  We are using this glue and not tripletac as the glimmermist won't work as the tripletac leaves a varnish like coating and repels the sprays.  Let me know if you have any problems getting the glue and I will grab some for you.
  • Glimmermist/Smooch Sprays - 3-4 colours
  • Paint - to stamp our saying
  • Paintbrush
  • Paper Leaves x 2   
  • Stamps for the background
  • Black or brown versacolor ink cube or distress ink
  • Stazon Ink - black
  • Journaling pen - black 
I shall do a quick email/blog post next week if the day workshop doesn't go ahead.  Why not bring a friend along?

Enjoy the weekend,
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment