Friday, April 12, 2013

Next Week ...

Happy School Holidays!!

Just a reminder that there are no Monday and Thursday workshops during these school holidays.  

I am super busy with Little Shop of Horrors and rehearsals have begun for Brigadoon, which starts just after the holidays in May!  I am spending my days editing photos and doing my photography courseNo rest for the wicked!!! 

The next ART JOURNAL workshop is on the 24th April @ 12.30-2.30pm and 7.00-9.00pm.  Cost is $10.  Bookings are open. 
***I'm sorry I have changed the day from the usual Friday, but due to Little Shop of Horrors and school holidays, everything is all mucked up!!!  If this doesn't work for everyone, we will just have it in May instead.  So far I have had only 1 confirmation regarding the change of day.  Please let me know if you can still make the new time.  To make up for it, I will schedule two Art Journal workshops in May :-)

We will be using up a fist full of those pages you have been ripping out of your books!  You DON'T need to gesso your page for this class.

You will need -
  • 5-6 book pages
  • Bostik GluStik (blue container) I got mine from Kmart and Big W.  We are using this glue and not tripletac as the glimmermist won't work as the tripletac leaves a varnish like coating and repels the sprays.  Let me know if you have any problems getting the glue and I will grab some for you.
  • Glimmermist/Smooch Sprays - 3-4 colours
  • Paint - to stamp our saying
  • Paintbrush
  • Paper Leaves x 2   
  • Stamps for the background
  • Black or brown versacolor ink cube or distress ink
  • Stazon Ink - black
  • Journaling pen - black 

Hope you all have a lovely two weeks,
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment