Friday, June 28, 2013

Next Week ... 1st July 2013

Good morning everyone :-)

Apologies for no newsletter - my computer has gone off to the doctors and is still under intensive care!!  Luckily for my iPad, so I can still update you weekly, but I don't have my calendar on here.  I did manage to resuscitate  my computer briefly and print off the month page, so I shall get that photocopied and you can pick up a copy next time you're in the shop.

So, did anyone get any photos of the super moon?  I managed a few when it was higher in the sky, but they aren't that good, I needed a much longer lens.  But, wasn't it beautiful?  So bright, when it wasn't behind the cloud cover!

Scrap'n'Roast is on tomorrow night :-)  $20 for 8 hours of scrapping fun including a roast dinner!  One spot left!  

Next week's workshop is ... Attack Your Stash  $10
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9:30-11:30am

Based on a page map by Aussie Scrap Source design team member - Suzanne Tonga, this double page has 7 photos without looking overcrowded. 
You will need 7 photos - 
*1 portrait photo @ 5x7"
*6 square photos @ 3x3"
You will also need - 
*Background - 2 x card stock
*Contrast background - 2 x patterned papers
*Contrasts - 6 coordinating (all different) patterned papers, including a floral for fussy cutting - at least 1/2 a sheet of each
*Coordinating flowers (embellishments)
 *Notecards or journaling spots x 2
*Clock face or other embellishment
*Your basic tool kit
*Inks
*Paper piercer 
*Embroidery floss
*Title

Don't forget June's specials...this weekend is your last chance to get 25% off alphabets, buy one get one free single patterned papers and buy 4 sheets of cardstock and get one free!!!!

Must away and get the shopping done for tomorrow night :-)
Have yourselves a lovely weekend!
Happy scrapping,
Mandy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment