Friday, July 05, 2013

Next Week ... 8th July 2013

Good morning Sunshine :-)

I hope you've all be keeping snug as a bug!  I have been looking after Daniel, who was of course "dying" with his cold and couldn't possibly do anything except let me wait on him hand and foot! ....I think I may have caught it - bugger!  Although you will be glad to know, that I am not dying and have no slave to wait on me - LOL!

Off to see Phantom of the Opera at the Arts Theatre tonight!!  Can't wait!  With dinner at Ying Chow beforehand, it's bound to be a fantastic evening :-)

Next Week's Workshop is ...
Out of the Office   $24
Monday 7-9pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am

OMG!! How on earth do you fit an 8x10 photo, 5 4x6 photos and more on one double layout??  You take a look at and borrow some ideas from the office of course!  Packed with pockets and file folders this amazing layout holds 10 photos!!  WOW!  
You will need 10 photos - 
1 Landscape @ 8x10
5 Portrait @ 4x6
2 Portrait @ 3x4
1 Portrait @ 2 7/8x3 1/4
1 Portrait @ 2 3/4x3 1/2
You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, border punch (not a deep one), shape punch (eg. butterfly, star, heart), foam mounting tape, title, craft knife and ruler.
**I have used a sheet of printed tags and elements to complete my layout, this is not included in the class as you can use any tags, papers and embellishments.

Bookings are open for the next Scrap'n'Roast, $20, on the 27th July from 4pm.  If this cold weather keeps up, might even make it a Scrap'n'Soup!!  That'll warm the cockles of your heart :-)  Some of you will remember when I first started the Saturday scraps, it was always a couple of hearty soups with crusty bread - delicious!!! Let me know when you book in - majority will rule. 

The next Art Journal workshop is during the holidays on Friday 19th July.  Bookings essential.

JULY SPECIALS

10% off all Rubons

Buy 1 Sheet of Single Sided Patterned Paper
Get 1 FREE!

20% off all Stamps


Have yourselves a fantastic weekend. 
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment