Sunday, March 30, 2014

Next Week ... 31st March 2014

Hello talented ones :-)

How has your week been?  Mine ... super busy!!!  

My demo at spotlight was lots of fun, I spoke to lots of ladies and one hubby who was quite amused that I was cutting up paper and sticking it back together again, lol!  I just smiled, on the inside I was thinking that he wouldn't be wearing any clothes if someone didn't cut up material and sew the pieces back together :-D I am hopeful that I have encouraged a few lovely ladies to come along to workshops,  with the prospect of Monday night classes becoming a viable night again - wouldn't that be lovely?

I still and computerless, so I will have to do the workshops week by week until I am all set up.  Thank goodness for my iPad :-) School holidays start in two weeks and they contain Easter plus Anzac Day, so there will probably be no workshops - but we shall see how busy I am!  There will definitely be NO Scrap'n'Roast or Art Journal workshop as I have something on every weekend in April!!! Not to worry, we will get back into everything during May as the weather gets colder, the nights longer - perfect for more scrapping me thinks, don't you agree?

Next Weeks Workshop is ... 
Page Maps   $21
As you can see I have butchered, err, I mean, redrawn this page map to suit more manageable size photos :-) This isn't as difficult as it seems, so when you find a page sketch that you like - except the photo sizes don't suit, then just think a little and redraw keeping the basic layout that caught your eye in the first place! 
You will need 5 photos, 2 @ 4x6" portrait, 1 @ 4x6" landscape, 1 @ 4x3 1/2 portrait and 1 @ 4 1/2 x 5"  portrait (this one could be a 4x6 that you trim to size.)
You will also need your basic tool kit, 2 different border punches, inks, stazon or distress ink, paper piercer, title, circle cutting system (approx 6 1/4") and a 1" circle punch.

I hope you have enjoyed the beautiful weather over the weekend - gotten all your washing done (woohoo, I did!), maybe a spot of gardening or a last swim :-)

Happy scrapping,
Mandy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment