Sunday, September 20, 2009

Next Week...21st September

Blank
Hi Girls,
All very exciting here - new sewing machine (which I still haven't turned on....yet!) & Jesus Christ starts this week!!!! A great Scrap'n'Roast last night, the last for a month due to my theatre fun. I am working on the last of the projects for the newsletter, so you should expect that in your inbox by the end of the week, if I don't get caught up playing with my machine too much! I will try and restrain myself...
Tags, Tags, Tags $14
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12-2pm; Thursday 9.30-11.30am

You all know I love tags - so I have turned some of my photos into tags on this page! You will love tags too when you have finished this workshop - they are so versatile and come in so many shapes and sizes!!! You will need 1 portrait orientation 4x6” photo, 1 photo that can be cropped to 4x3” landscape orientation and 3 photos that can be cropped to 4 3/8 x 2 1/8” landscape orientation for the tags. You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, mini stapler, photo corner punch, a border punch and something for your title (mine is printed onto 5 5/8 x 2 1/8” photo paper then cut into a tag shape).

Hope you all have a great week, see you soon. Happy Scrapping,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment