Friday, September 25, 2009

Next Week...28th September

Hi Girls! What a funny week - sun, rain, hail, sun!!! Lucky it doesn't affect our scrapping, isn't it??!! LOL!
Well, I have finally finished the next newsletter so should be up on website soon - fingers crossed. Onto next week, the week first of the school holidays and the long awaited.....

Playing with Glimmermist $20
Monday 7-9pm, Wednesday 12-2pm & Thursday 9.30-11.30am
You are going to love this product from Tattered Angels! The pigment ink with a glitter suspension is just absolutely gorgeous!!!
I will show you some great ways to play with glimmer mist to make your pages unique. You will need only 1 photo, either orientation @ 4x6” for this page, your basic tool kit and inks. If you have a heat gun, bring that along so you don’t have to wait too long for drying! We will be working with the colours you can see in the above sneak peek - purple, blue & green. I did sew on this page - but it took me 4 hours....so that not be done in class, but you can do it at home at your leisure!

See you all soon - if you are coming to either Jesus Christ or Calamity Jane, I hope you really enjoy the shows. Come down to the pit & say hello (throw money or chocolate!!!)

Happy Scrapping - and to all the mum's hopefully a sane holiday break! I love that I don't have to rush in the mornings...
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment