Saturday, August 07, 2010

Fabric, Lace & Tulle Flowers Made by Mandy

OMG - How cute is this!!  This is the before shot... and how you can buy them ready to decorate with glimmermist, inks or paint and add a gorgeous centre. You can buy them for $3.50 each.  Made by Mandy just for you!

Here is a photo of one I glimmermisted, with a vintage button sewn in the centre - all ready to go on a layout....mmmmmmm....
So if you love these and can see yourself using them on all manner of layouts, off-the-page projects and cards - you can place an order and I will make them up for you.

Just email, ring or come over and see me (and the flowers in real life!), I know you will love them!

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Too cute...I'm sure I'll be ordering some...after i finish this album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers really are gorgeous, I think I will bring mine on Wednesday and glimmermist it there if that's OK. When I work out my photos that is....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really anonymous, I just haven't worked out this blogging thing yet. Raelene

    ReplyDelete