Friday, August 06, 2010

Next Week ... 9 August 2010

Hi Girls,
Staying warm and out of that chilling wind!!!  I've been continuing with my clean-up - once it's done, I can start making a mess in my scrap area again!!   We all say we will keep our areas neat and tidy... but it just doesn't last.  The curse of the creative soul - or is that the lazy soul?!  I did manage to make my messenger bag - it is sooooooo cute!! As you can see for yourself.  I took it to band on Tuesday night and showed it off (I know you just can't imagine me doing that, now really!).





Congratulations to last week's winner - Becky.  I shall keep your RAK gift aside to give you next Saturday. 

I have finally received my backorder of Print Block 12x12" refills.  So if you have been waiting to extend your albums, get them while you can.  They are in a pack of 10 for $10.00.  Also in, a different version of my Silent Setter - the X-Cut Setter.  You can set eyelets without all the banging noise!  $35.50 for the set.

Next week's workshop is -
Layering Madness  $20
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
I went quite wild with layering flowers over half of this page and layering photos over the other half!  Layering can be a bit daunting if you are not confident, but it’s lots of fun and not that scary once you start.  Once you get the hang of it you’ll be layering things on your pages all over the place!  You will need 5 photos - 3@3x4” Landscape and 2@3x4” Portrait.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, edge distressor, paper piercer, embroidery needle, a title (I used tiny type alpha stickers) and any other embellishments you may wish to use.


Saturday 14th August is the next Scrap'n'Roast, this time it's a Pyjama Party!!!  This is fully booked.  There are still a few vacancies for the upcoming Scrap'n'Roast's, so email or ring to book in, because they won't last long!

This week's give-away (see I really am having a clean-up!) is a TLC page kit, MM Alphabet Stamps, MM Paint and MM Foam Brush!  WOW!!!  You have to be in it to win it girls - so leave a comment to be in the draw for this great RAK gift!

Well, that's all for this week.  Stay warm and Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

7 comments:

  1. Love the patchwork,Mandy.
    Catherine D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your messenger bag looks great :)
    Have a great weekend and stay warm!
    Kathryn H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the RAK gift Mandy (I think it's me that's won)!! I never win anything and it looks really nice. Can't wait to see it on the 14th....and to get some scrapping done in my pj's.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Becky - you were the winner!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the messenger bag - are you taking orders -lol- My scrap space is still a disaster zone and still have 3 pages to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No orders for the bag - took me over 12 hours to cut and sew! But I am happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is gorgeous as all your work is mandy xx

    Jo

    ReplyDelete