Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hi!

Well here we are at the end of another year with Christmas only 3 sleeps away!! I hope you have all your shopping done, presents made & wrapped & you can now put your feet up for a bit before the madness begins!!

I would like to thank you all for your support throughout the year. Of course without you coming to have fun in the workshops & laugh your way through the scrap'n'roasts, I wouldn't be in business - so thank you!

Taking a break from workshops for a couple of weeks, we'll start back with a scrap'n'roast on the 8th & workshops on the 10th. If you are desperate for scrapping supplies in the next few weeks, just give me a buzz & if I am home, I will open the shop for you! I don't mind doing this, but please restrict to weekdays between 9am - 5pm (no public holidays or weekends).

Good news for the girls who ordered the black Cricut - I was speaking to print blocks yesterday & they should be in Australia by the time they get back from their holiday closure (5th Jan) so I will let you all know when I get the invoice for payment.


How cute is this!!! My Vagabond, by Tim Holtz, arrived in my order yesterday. The packaging was so darn cute I didn't want to open it! Finally all the cardstock arrived off backorder, so all the holes in the rack will now be filled with colour! Some more border punches arrived, along with a set of gorgeous texture plates (music & postcard words). They will all be on the wall when you come in next - maybe...

The first scrap'n'roast for the year is on the 8th of January, starting at 2pm until midnight. There is only one spot left for this fun filled scrappy event, so if you have been thinking about coming, give me a ring or email to book in. $5 deposit is required to secure your spot.


Workshops begin again on the 10th January. The first workshop is "Border Punch Madness". You will need to bring your stash of border punches (I used 5 different ones!). I will email out before the workshops begin - but while you're out over this holiday period - take lots of photos!! This layout needs 6 portrait photos @ 4x6" or you could do 4 landscape photos @ 4x6" but not a mixture - has to be all up & down or all across!! So get snapping, click, click!


From my family to yours, a very merry Christmas and all the best wishes for a wonderful 2011! 

How embarrassing!!  Jennifer 'elfed' me on my iphone - but I thought I would share it with you anyway!!!! This is what happens when you sit for hours in the waiting room of the doctors surgery!  I got her back and yes these will be printed & used on a page!!! Muhahahahahaha!

Happy Scrapping & a very merry Christmas!
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment