Saturday, December 04, 2010

Next Week ... 6 December 2010

Wow!!!  December all ready!  It's all go here at my place, how about yours?  Looking forward to next week when things will finally slow down and I can get ready for Christmas.

Exciting news - I have finally been allowed to have an account with Bumblebee Crafts!!  This completes the wholesale set, so to speak and I should be able to get practically everything available in Australia - yeah!  So go over to their website and have a squizz at what they've got, if you see something you like, let me know - I have to build up my first order.

My last day of work yesterday - have really enjoyed going out into the real world and earning a bit of pocket money (even if I did spend it all on medication and doctors!!).

Next week's workshop is a real 'bugger' - remember when my car drove itself through the church hall wall??  Well these are the photos, yes I have finally printed and scrapped them!!!
Stamping, Scrunching and Sewing    $18
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday  9.30-11.30am
Apart from the fact that these photos are of my car going through a church hall, it is a great layout for a heap of smaller photos!  We will be stamping, sewing, scrunching, ripping and distressing all on the one layout, but don’t let that phase you.  You will need 7 photos, 4 landscape @ 3x4”, two portrait @ 2x3” and one landscape @ 2x3”.  You will also need your basic tool kit, ink, edge distressor, paper piercer, embroidery needle, slice/cricut machine or stencil to cut your title and an idea of what your title is going to be.

This weekend is the Christmas Scrap'n'Roast!  1pm until midnight, $20.  It is fully booked.  If you want to be a part of the Secret Santa, please bring a present to the value of $10 and place it in Santa's Sack! Lots of fun to be had all afternoon and evening.  Remember if you can't make it, please let me know because there is a waiting list.

If you are interested in coming to a Scrap'n'Roast, they start again in January.  There are still spots for the 8th and 22nd of January - get in quick!!

Well better sign off here - have to get the place ready for the band christmas party in 4 hours....eeeeek!!!
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment