Friday, April 15, 2011

Next Week ... 18th April 2011

Wow - how fast had Easter snuck up on us??

This week I have heeded my phones reminder and I am sending out next week's info before I get caught up in something else!  And yes, I have taken a photo too....!

Next Week's Workshop is ...  Striptease   $18
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
This page is a colourful teasing of strips of patterned papers on a cardstock to create a unique background for your photos to be displayed!  You will need 5 portrait photos @ 4x6”.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, shape punches (I used a tag and some flowers), border punch, white gel pen or journal pen.  We will be using the cuttlebug to cut out our title from our page leftovers - so have a title in mind before the workshop.

**Just a reminder that there are NO WORKSHOPS on Monday 25th April; Wednesday 27th April and Thursday 28th April.  

I am frantically working on the last few pages for the next newsletter, so hopefully won't be too late.....I hope!!!  Luckily school holidays start this afternoon and Sweet Charity finishes on Saturday - this should allow me to get finished as there won't be so many distractions (only children) - so fingers crossed! Not to worry as I will still send out the weekly email & blog update with details, even if I haven't quite finished :-)

If I don't see you before - Have a Happy and Safe Easter!

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment