Friday, April 01, 2011

Next Week ... 4 April 2011

Hi Girls,

As I sit here eating my Bun Ga (Chicken and Noodle Salad) I think to myself that I am still suffering from post holiday blues and really want to go back to Vietnam to see my brother and more of the lovely country...*big sigh*.... I have been cooking the dishes we tried while away every other night, last night Ga Ban Kho Gung (Chicken cooked in Ginger) - delicious!  I have done some 'normal' cooking too - stewing and bottling some homegrown pears and apples (thanks Julie & Lindi), don't they look yummy?!  All ready for Almost Apple Pie Cake at Easter and other cold nights that call for a hot delicious dessert!

Even so, this week has just flown by!  I guess being out at dress rehearsals every night does make it seem like the week has disappeared!!  Opening night tonight and I am trying to find all my warmest black clothes - the pit is really cold....brrr.....

Next Week's Workshop is... Photo²   $15
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am

The square of a number is the result of multiplying the number by itself - in this case our page is 5²!!!  So we have 25 squares to fill up with…..that is the fun of this workshop!  I have used the fun double sided papers that have four mini pages on one side and either all pattern or more smaller patterns on the back - this way is was easy to have lots of patterns from only one sheet.  You will need 6 photos, 4@2x2”; 1 portrait @2x4”; 1@4x4”.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, sewing needle, paper piercer, title (I used a small paper cutout), journal pens and edge distressor.

Have a good weekend and Happy Scrapping!
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment