Friday, July 08, 2011

Next Week ... 11 July 2011

Happy School Holidays!!!  Hope you all with children at home over the next two weeks survive without developing eye twitches or worse!

Just a reminder that there are no workshops until the week of the 25th July.  If you are after scrapping supplies during the next two weeks, just give me a buzz to arrange a time to pop around.

I am hoping to get heaps of scrapping done in-between the children complaining of being bored and fighting!  Then you will come back to the scrap room to all the new workshop  layouts hanging around the room.

My pink cricut has been feeling the cold and dust has been getting in where it shouldn't, so I made her a cute cover - what do you think?






Is anyone up for a Christmas in July Scrap'n'Roast?  We have one on the 30th July, but I thought as there are no workshops for the next two weeks, some of you might get withdrawals and need some extra scrapping time!!  So, how about a Christmas in July on Saturday 23rd July 4pm - midnight, $16.  Wear your Santa hats and bring some Christmas cheer.  Minimum of 4 people for this evening to go ahead.  Send me an email or give me a buzz to book in :-)


Keep warm and Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment