Friday, July 01, 2011

Next Week ... 4 July 2011

Well, haven't we had some lovely sunny days this week .. still cold, but they were lovely and bright, which makes me feel brighter!

I've been busy this week sewing as well as scrapping.  Firstly I made myself a jacket... it is too big, so I will have to make it again in the next size down, but it will be great for caravaning when sitting around the campfire!  I think I will make the next one in purple - how unusual for me!!!
Then I made this really cute blackboard mini quilt for Jennifer's door... she is forever stickytaping notes to her door to let us know what's happening inside, so this will be perfect for her - and yes, she loved it when she came home from school and it was hanging on her door!  I just have to get to a quilt shop that sells those cute quilt hangers so we can hang up properly instead of a skirt hanger. 


All the kits are made and I am ready to go for tomorrow's Gatefold Mini Album!!  If you are wanting to do it, contact me before close of business today - there are 3 spots available.  Looking forward to a full day of scrapping :-)  See you at 9:30 am!

Next Week's Workshop is ...
Creating Your Own Backgrounds   $13

We are going to start with a plain white cardstock background and turn it into a stunning background - you will love it!  You will need one 4x6” or 5x7” photo, either orientation, your basic tool kit, inks, a border punch, a title and any embellishments you would like to use.
*You will need 2 colours of either glimmermist or smooch sprays.  They are available for purchase before or during class.  Smooch sprays are $6.90 ea and glimmermist starts @ $12.75 ea.






Black cardstock is finally here!!!!!  As well as some other missing colours. More stock arriving next week.

That's all for this week,
Stay warm, enjoy the sunshine and 
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment