Monday, September 05, 2011

Make Your Own Flowers Workshop ... Sneak Peek

A little sneak peek of the flowers for the Make Your Own Flowers Workshop .... I am really please with how they have all turned out, and I know you are going to love them all too!  I keep looking at the layout and saying, oh my goodness - I made all of those and they are sooooo cute! 



These are just a few of the flowers you will be making on during the all day workshop on the 1st October!  It is going to be a fun day, learning lots of new techniques and you will also put some of the flowers you make onto a layout.  Now that I have finally finished the flowers, got step-by-step instructions for you and all the materials needed, I can let you know the cost for the day.  It will be $45, this includes all your materials (including needle, thread and candle) to make 30 flowers and a 12x12 layout - but you will have to bring your own 4x6" portrait photo! The title, printed onto transparency, will read simply be 'beautiful', to get you thinking about an appropriate photo and the colours you see above are what you'll be using.  A few tools I found extremely helpful were - a hot glue gun, a quilling stick or tweezers, sharp scissors, scoreboard for the pleating on the layout and my glasses!!!
This workshop is booked out already, but if you would like to go on the waiting list, please let me know.  If I have enough interest, I will run it again, so don't despair if you have missed out this time :-)  Let me know and I will schedule it into the next newsletter, let me know you day preference too, Saturday or Sunday.
 
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

1 comment: