Friday, September 30, 2011

Next Week ... 3 October 2010

Well, School Holidays start in under an hour!! 

I am busy cooking for tomorrow and for Daniel, plus putting the last minute bits into the kits for tomorrows workshop.  I have also been busy sewing and finally finished my chenille bag...

ONE SPOT STILL AVAILABLE!!!!  For tomorrow's Make Your Own Flowers Workshop.  $45, includes full kit to make heaps of flowers and a layout!!  10am - 4pm

Remember there's no workshops next week.

Just arrived in the shop -  Butcher's Twine!  
We've all been looking at the butcher's twine on all the layouts and cards in the latest magazines....well I have managed to get some 100m spools - Yay!!!  Available in Black/White, Mocha/White, Pine/White, Red/White, Lavender/White and Pink/White, all at 50c p/mtr.  I am hoping to find a few more colours, so keep your eyes peeled on the ribbon wall for more.  
 
Now for something to make you laugh...My gorgeous Sebastian went outside, but wouldn't come back in.  He is scared of the screen doors, which were open!  I had to lay out a trail of liver treats with a bonus dentastix at the end... after much coaxing on my part, he finally followed the trail, got the treat and relaxed on the couch!!!
What a sooky baby!!!! But still cute!

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment