Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Next Week ... 14th November 2011

***There is one vacant spot for this weekends Scrap'n'Roast.*** Ring or email ASAP!!  

Guess what's arriving next week????  
72 gorgeous colours of Copic Markers!!!  Now that I am a stockist, I can do the training offered by Copic in Australia, so hopefully some training days will come up in the new year that I will be able to attend.

How about the weather this week!!!  Give me hot, give me rain...but not together...just can't handle the humidity!  It was so bad on Monday, we had to pump up the air-con and break out the chocolate to enable us to concentrate!!!! (Yeah, I know, any excuse!!) Looks like it's going to be a nice weekend though ... according to Meg!

Next Week's Workshop is ... All Roughed Up $21
Monday 7-9pm, Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
Dig out that edge distressor, ‘cause I’ve been at it again!!!  The roughed up edges contrast well with the border punch strips and doily cut paper.  You will need 9 photos for this double layout.  3 landscape @ 5¼x3¾”; 1 landscape @ 6x2¾”; 1 landscape @ 5¼x2¾”; 1 landscape @ 3¾x2¾”; 1 portrait @ 6x2¾”; 1 portrait @ 4⅝x2¾”; 1 portrait @ 3¾x1¾. You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, a border punch, a title and any other embellishments you would like to add.  (I used a ticket stub and bling bits.)

New stock just in...limited numbers...











and more...you'll have to come into the shop and see!


Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment