Friday, November 04, 2011

Next Week ... 7th November 2011

Hi everyone!! 

Sorry this post is late but....

I just had the best Thursday night scrapbooking with Ingvild Bolme, designer and educator for Prima, all the way from Norway and a Friday morning scrapping with Trisha Ladouceur, educator for Prima all the way from Canada!!!  It was lots of fun and I have two beautiful pages to add to my collection, yay!!  No, I won't be teaching them to you....you will just have to look and admire! 
 

Almost as exciting is my giantic zygote cactus which has flowered.  Look at the size of it!!!!  And in the most vibrant magenta.  Isn't nature stunning?

Tomorrow is the Christmas Cards in Bulk workshop, there is one spot left if you ring me tonight!  Off to make up the kits when I have finished this.

Next Week's Workshop is ... Scraplifted  $24.50
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am

 








I found this really cute one page layout and just had to do it for myself!  A few changes but you can still see where I got my inspiration from.  I love the wave going across both pages, held together with ribbon and the opening at the end filled with flowers.  You will need 4 to 6 photos - you will see the layout can change to accommodate your photos.  I used 5 photos, cropped, with a journal block matted to match the photo matting.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, eyelet punch and setter, journal pen, scallop ruler, a title and a shape punch (flowers, stars, circles, anything to suit your photo theme).  I chose to use paper flowers with bling bits and a butterfly punch, but if you want a more masculine theme, then layered stars or circles punched out, still with bling centres would look just as fantastic.
 
 

Next weekend, 12th November, is Scrap'n'Roast night.  At this stage it is fully booked.  The Christmas Scrap'n'Roast is also fully booked.  Let me know if you would like to go on the waiting list :-)
Okay, off I go to sort in the scrap room.  I'll see some of you tomorrow for a great day of card making!
Have a great weekend,
Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

1 comment: