Friday, January 13, 2012

Next Week ... 16th January 2012

Hi scrappy people,

Another week has snuck by in a flash!  Been busy scrapping and keeping kids from killing each other!!  What about you?

IMPORTANT UPDATE
There will be only a Monday workshop for the next two weeks as I am working on a short contract during the days.

Next Weeks Workshop is ... 
Page Maps January   $17
Monday 7-9pm only 
NO WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY WORKSHOPS THIS WEEK
I just love these photos of the Chinese Mandarins statues serving the Vietnamese royalty in Hue.  This page map was just perfect for the photos I had, I hope it works for yours too!  You will need 7 photos.  4 landscape @ 4x6” and 3 square @ 3x3”.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, a border punch, a title and any embellishments you’d like to use - I used some bling strips and made a bling flourish as we did last October.

There are still a few spots left for our Chinese New Year/Australia Day Scrap'n'Roast on the 21st January.  $16 4pm-midnight.

Anyway, must away...things to do...places to go!!  Kids want to see the Muppet movie - I'm thinking I'll let them go in alone while I op shop and relax by the seaside!!  

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment