Friday, March 09, 2012

Next Week ... 12th March 2012

Hi everyone!

Busy, busy here, as usual!  How about you?

I have a new emailer, so if you would like the weekly blog updates on time and regularly, unlike the networked blogs emailer, you can sign up very simply here. In the meantime I am trying to work out how to disable the old one, please be patient if you are receiving two emails while I figure it out :-)

I have also started a proper website, http://madebymandy.weebly.com/, it doesn't replace the blog and you will see that it has links to the blog, but will give me more flexibility with managing my business including an on-line shop.

Getting very excited as my Copic Certification workshops draw nearer!  Check out the Wednesday Weekly Winner - the special is on Copic markers and will be going for two weeks.  I shall keep posting samples of what when I have been playing!

Next weeks workshop is ...
Embossed Backgrounds   $21
Monday 7-9pm; Wednesday 12.30-2.30pm and Thursday 9.30-11.30am
We all had lots of fun using the pre-embossed cardstock last year, I thought I would show you how to make your own stunning embossed background effects!  You are also going to love the use of the double sided papers on this layout.  You will need 6 photos for this double layout.  One portrait @ 4”x6” and 5 @ 3”x3”.  You will also need your basic tool kit, inks, border punch, title, paper piecer and any embellishments you might like to use.  (I used some stickers that matched the theme and papers of my layout.)

Next Scrap'n'Roast in on the 24th March and there are still some spots left!

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment