Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Winner

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your messages of support!  I will try my hardest to keep the business running.  Traffic on facebook is up quite a lot and also on my blog.  Keep on sharing and we will find more people to come to workshops or just to shop.  I really appreciate your help :-D  Keep your ideas rolling in :-)
 
Wednesday's Weekly Winner is up on the site :-)  I think you'll love it! Go here -
http://madebymandyweeklyspecial.blogspot.com.au/ to find out all the details!  This one is running for two weeks so you can take full advantage of the special.

Don't forget to vote on facebook for the card workshops.  The poll is pinned near the top of the page.

STOCK IN THIS WEEK -  

X-Press It Double sided tape - thank goodness!!

X-Press It Blending Card

From the makers of COPIC markers comes the Spica glitter pen. This pen comes in 24 transparent colors and contains pigment based, non-toxic, acid-free ink. It is archival and has a no-clog tip. Best of all this pen will write for over 360 yards- twice the length of other writing pens. It is perfect for adding sparkle to your scrapbooks and craft projects.
 
I have Gold, Silver and Clear to start with - and they are really nice!!!! $4.20 each
Glitter Pen


If you would like to get the weekly updates and quarterly newsletter by email - sign up here. Feedback from you has indicated that the blogger email is not reliable with each weekly update. I sometimes don't get the email until 3 or 4 days after I have posted! This is an independent email site that I control, so once you've signed up I will be able to bulk email you all the weekly info and newsletter :-)  I have to learn how it all works, so will be a few weeks before it's all up and running. If you're not sure what to do, let me know and I can add you to the list.

Also in the process of creating a website complete with on-line shopping - but it will be a slow process! The website will be - www.madebymandy.weebly.com It's not live yet, so don't try to vist! Will probably publish without the shopping page to start with.  Shall keep you posted with this one.  

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)

3 comments:

  1. do they add sparkle literally? I assumed they were like normal textas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Spica markers are just like stickles in a pen!!!! The clear one is exactly like the cystalina stickles we all use on everything, so cool!!
      Come in for a demo.
      Happy Scrapping,
      Mandy :-)

      Delete
    2. I will...i've seen your sign opposite the Mill Bakery but I haven't ventured down the driveway. I will definitely see you in the next week!

      Delete