Monday, February 04, 2013

Art Journal ...

Hello again :-)

I've had a busy weekend...and loving it!  That's because it was, mostly, very arty :-)

Here's the Art Journal page reveal for this Friday, 8th Feb at 12.30-2.30pm or 7-9pm.  There are 4 spots left for both the afternoon and evening classes, so if you've been thinking about it, don't delay and book in today!  $15 for the workshop.

Art journals are so much fun!  Each month you will get a product to play with and keep.  You can do whatever you like, photos, no photos, draw, stamp, paint, the list is endless…  All you need to get started is an old hard cover book, about 5½”x8½” give or take! If you can’t find one, I have a few spare for you.  Or else you can do as I have and buy an art journal from an art supplier - please talk to me first before you buy anything as I want you get the right type of book. Bring your paints and paint brush or three :-)  Bring along a small jar and lid about ½ cup size.  If you have a heat gun, bring that along too.  Be prepared for some messy arty fun!
 
So, here it is....
I even found some old quote books in a pile of stuff I had gone through to give away, needless to say, they'll be staying now!  You will be going through those to find a quote that you like and adding it to your journal page.

Happy Scrapping,
Mandy :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment